- What is the cost of one unit?
- Why is my bill larger than the last time?
- Can I change the amount I pay on account?
- I should have money back
- I have to pay extra – why?
- When do I receive my heating account?
- When do I receive my water account?
- How is my compensation for exposed placement calculated?
- How can it be that everybody have received a larger consumption account, when there are fewer total units recorded in the building?
- Does the Heat Cost Allocator record heating from the sun or burning stoves?
Reading of meters
- When do you come to read the measured data?
- What to do if I am not able to be home during your service visit?
- Which type of meter reading will be done at my home?
- Are the same metering devices used for both small and large radiators?
- How can I verify the meter reading?
- Why is there a difference between the sum of units at the annual reading receipt and at the heating account?