Can I change the amount I pay on account?

If you wish to change your payment on account, you should address the apartment administrator/landlord. The administrator/landlord can adjust the sum three months in advance.

These answers are based on the current situation in Denmark, and may vary by country. If this wasn't the answer you were looking for, please feel free to contact us.