How do I reduce my heat consumption?
- Do not keep the windows open for a long time in the heating period.
- Use all of the radiators at a decent heating level.
- Open the windows 2-3 times a day for 5 minutes to renew the air and remove humidity without cooling down the inventory. Remember to turn off the radiator.
- Make sure that the air is able to pass freely around the radiators.
- Purchase a thermometer and place it at an inner wall.
- Turn down the radiators when not using them, e.g. when you are not home or in the nighttime.