Get a complete review of the property in order to optimise the property's total energy consumption. A property review is intended primarily for administrators or the property’s energy manager and heating superintendent.
By having the property reviewed, you can, as an administrator or energy manager, monitor whether the property complies with regulations and is well-equipped for use over time in relation to metering, optimal operation, and the comfort provided by the heating system.
You get a review and a report on the following:
- The legally mandated measurement of water and heating consumption
- Measurement of floor heating
- Individual hot water meters
- The control system
- Random sampling of water and energy meters
- Maintenance of central heating
- Meter type versus energy class